- A single episode of a program.
- A run of episodes, grouped by season.
- A show, that may run for one or more seasons.
- A series-unique number for an Episode, carried across seasons.
- A Season consists of a sequence of Episodes, indicated by this property.
- An internal production code for an Episode.
- A Season should have an identifying digit. You can use 0 for the “Season” containing a pilot episode, or even letters for other special cases.
- A Series consists of a bag of Seasons, specified by this property.
- Associates a resource (a file, a DVD, a document etc.) with a specific